Monday, December 11, 2017

A Poinsettia Christmas Tea

December 12th. is National Poinsettia Day.
I having a Poinsettia Christmas Tea.
I set it up on my teacart.

 I'm using a set of 4 cups and saucers 
with this pretty side plate.
Royal Heritage
China

A poinsettia teapot,
a gift, 
from my sister Carol.

The tea is from Tim Hortons.
Orange Pekoe and Green Tea,
6 individuals sachets. 




Beaded coasters from Pier One Imports. 
Flatware
in a cute bag from the Dollarstore
available in silver also.

A little side drawer
in my teacart 
where I keep my napkins
.







It wasn't a good day to take photos.
Too much sunlight.




On the other side of the teacart,
 A little towel hangs on a rack







Poinsettias are a traditional Christmas plant.
Native to Mexico.
December 12th. is National Poinsettia Day.


To view my blog on a"A Poinsettia Tree"
click here.




Thanks for your visit. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.