Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Thrift Store Finds.

I am sharing some treasures
I've found over the Winter.

 I'm having a tea in this pretty
Paragon china tea cup.

It's maple syrup time here in Quebec.
I'm have Pouding-Chômeur or
Poor Man's Pudding.
A French Canadian pudding.
I will share the recipe later.


 This crochet pansy doily is so pretty.
The silver spoon below,
 has a edge on the tip.
I wonder what it would be used for.
Maybe grapefruit?


Another pretty doily.
A lot of time and skill go into
these beautiful pieces.
and they end up at Thrift Shops.


Blue vase with a bird.

The vase is about 1 ft. high and has this marking under.

This Asian pot below, looks like a tea pot with no handle.
It's must be a hanging plant pot.

 Holes in four corners.
Thanks to Bernideen Canfield, at Bernideens Tea Time Blog, 
her visit and comment below, I've learned that, 
It's possible there were rattan handles in the holes,
and it served as a teapot.
(Why didn't I think of that)


 Candle holders


Happy Spring!

Thanks for visiting my blog xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.