- prevent the strawberries from touching the ground;
- keeping the berries clean
- stops potential bacterial and fungal growth from occurring..
- A natural deterrant for cats , earwigs and ants.
- Cuts down on weeds.
- Minimizes water use, retains moisture
- Improves soil quality as it decomposes.
I used Cedar Mulch, ( Pine Needles or Straw can also be used)
My Garden is 3 years old and this year the plants look very healthy.
| Cleaning my Garden, earlier this Spring,|
I planted some "runners" in Pots and put them
in my Greenhouse and they are now in flower.
|This planter will hang from my Balcony|