Monday, May 19, 2014

Terracotta Pots

Terra Cotta 
An Earth-friendly Pot
 made of a rich Tuscan clay (Italy), 
 bring out the best in your plants.
A natural balance of pH, water and oxygen
 keeps your plants at their healthiest.


My Pots


My favorite Pots
Thanks Carol for the  Mexican Painted Pot
Garage Sale find


 They add a decorative touch to my garden

A new pot this year. 
This one came from Walmart. 


Hen's and Chickens planted in these tiny pots. They survived a very Harsh Winter outside 
The hippo (chia pet) is happy among my pots.




I start my nasturtiums Flowers from seed
to see how I grow these flowers, click on flowers
A Strawberry Pot

(ˆ◡ˆ)¸.•´¨`*•✿ (ˆ◡ˆ)¸.•´¨`*•✿(ˆ◡ˆ)¸.•´¨`*•✿(ˆ◡ˆ)
A more recent post on my post, click here, to view.

Thanks for Visiting My Blog

all pics are my sole original property