Monday, May 19, 2014

Terracotta Pots

Terra Cotta 
An Earth-friendly Pot
 made of a rich Tuscan clay (Italy), 
 bring out the best in your plants.
A natural balance of pH, water and oxygen
 keeps your plants at their healthiest.



Thanks Carol for the  Mexican Painted Pot
Garage Sale find




A new pot this 
year below.



These "Hens and Chickens" passed 
the Winter outside
and didn't freeze.



The Chia Pet Rhino is at
 home among the pots.










Nasturtiums flower below, 
 I start from seed.



Strawberries!






An update of my collection of Terra Cotta pots, 
click here, to view.

Thanks for your visit

💛💛💛

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.