Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Wet Week


 It's been a wet week here in Eastern Canada. 
I didn't mind.
 I had lot of things to do inside. 
Although I did put on my rubber boots with an umbrella and
 visit my flower garden from time to time to check on progress....
There aren't many flowers out yet,
We're near the end of May,
 Spring is late here. 
Enjoy the visit....



The rain keeps the Birdbaths full



New Birdbath. Great deal, Garage Sale, Needs a better stand and location

Geraniums are good as new.
They were covered with burlap

Daffodils

Dwarf Tree Got bit by Frost.

Wishing Well Wintered Well

Chives grow in unexpected places here. 
The little pots stayed outside all winter and look healthy..

Ferns gracefully unfurling

Pottery



Bethlehem Sage, Lungwort, one of the first flowers to bloom.
 Very pretty. 
Once the flowers are finished,
 the speckled leaves stay all summer.
Great under my rose bushes.

Thanks for visiting

🌸🌸🌸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.