Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Bonaventure Beach


I am fortunate to live in a part
 of the world with Beaches.
 (Baie des Chaleur)
 on the Gaspe Peninsula .

"Nothing soothes the soul 
quite like a walk on the Beach"



Bonaventure beach, .
The buildings on the right are Chalets for rent.

There is also a camp ground nearby.

I took these pics at low tide in the Fall. 

Tourist fill this beach in the summer.





Above: At low tide children enjoy this Island.

 (The strip of land in the water) 
My grandkids named it Starfish Island. 
They search and find Starfish under the rocks 



Sun glistening on the water


In the Fall, strong winds dirty
 the beach with Seaweed



There is a nice marina
 here with lots of sailboats.









A beautiful day for sailing on the Bay.
 New Brunswick across.



The town of Bonaventure in the distance



Jellyfish



crab


 
Inukshuks left behind





Me enjoying an afternoon 
walk at the beach


Treasures of the Sea 






Sabrina and Mathieu in the distance.









Also, to view another blog 
on Fauvel Beach click here
And New Carlisle beach click HERE.

To view my blog on stone/rock art click here



Thanks for your visit xo

🍂🍂🍂


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.