Friday, October 31, 2014

The EyeBall In The ATTIC

What is lurking behind the Attic Door.







 

When I bought this old house,
I was told a ghost lived in the attic.
Her name is Christine

She wears a long black dress.
She lived all her life in this house
A nice kind lady, a spinster.
Luckily for me I'm not afraid of Ghosts


Enjoy my little skit....A Halloween Story


Upon Opening the Attic Door,
there is a Hand and an Eyeball....





The Eyeball and the Hand.....



Who?



It's  Christine, she lives in the Attic



Isn't she boooo-ti-ful


















footnotes: 
My Dad knew the real Christine, 
she was a nice lady who lived in 
this house a long time ago.

                                                                                  


Christine Greeted The Children Halloween Night

(An old doll I had for many yrs.) 


For another Spooky story,
click on 
THE STAIRWAY TO THE ATTIC.




Thanks for your visit

đź‘€


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.