Friday, October 31, 2014

The EyeBall In The ATTIC

                         The Attic Door                             






When I bought my old house, 

 
I was told a Ghost lives in the Attic
.
Her name is Christine.

 
She wears a long black dress.

She lived all her life in this house


A nice kind lady, a spinster.


Luckily for me I'm not afraid of Ghosts

Enjoy my little skit....A Halloween Story


     Upon Opening the Attic Door,
there is a Hand and an Eyeball....


The Eyeball and the Hand.....
Who?
It's  Christine, she lives in the Attic


Isn't she boooo-ti-ful

Isn't she boooo-tiful?




 The boooo-ti-ful ghost......
that lives in my Attic.


to be continued......
Next year, we'll go into the Attic.
 lot of spiders, cobwebs and bats..........

footnotes: My Dad knew Christine, she was a nice lady who lived in this house a long time ago.

                                                                                        




Christine Greeted The Children Halloween Night
(An old doll I had for many yrs.) 




° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit


all pic are my sole original property