Friday, October 31, 2014

The StairWay To The ATTIC

What is lurking.......Behind the Attic Door


What lurks behind ......The Attic Door




The stairway in the house to attic.
and, its lined with Ghosts, It's Halloween



They are dancing with Joy



Bats....flying overhead



 Ugly Bats



 They love the Bats...


Spiders......




 A Spider Has Spun His Web

A Black Cat Appears.....

 

The Cat Scares Away the Bats



A Halloween Cat
   Darkness


 As Darkness Falls Upon The Land...
It's Time To Go To Bed Again....
Goodnight Sweeties....




Most of the Props in My Story
are Wood Crafts I made in the 90's.
 Wood Crafting was popular back then.
After many years packed away,
they look happy to be back....










Thanks for your visit.

🎃🎃🎃

2 comments:

  1. Nice stairway to the attic , Very spooky . I love the Halloween decoration .Great job .🎃🎃💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11/01/2022

    I LOVE THE ATTI CSTORY YOU DID A GOOD JOB AND CHRISTINE WAS BEAUTIFUL AND CREEPY LOOKING BUT ALSO INTERESTING

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.