Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Autumn at My Place

Welcome
Welcome Inside

My Kitchen 


Kitchen Witches in my old Crock

Pumpkin Goons in another Crock 
In the Cabinet 

 My Heritage Cabinet

Wooden Pumpkins - I used to have 3, the largest one is missing


A Harvest Moon 


Falling Leaves 
For many years these Pumpkins decorate my stove top in Autumn
A Kitchen Broom




Let's Go Outside     



A wild Bouquet 


Most of the Crafts in my pics
are Wood Crafts that I made in the 90's.
 Wood Crafting was popular back then.



° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit

all pic are my sole original property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.