Thursday, December 17, 2020

A Blue Willow Christmas ~ 2020


This is a difference Christmas.
We have to stay home to
stay safe, and we cannot
 gather with anyone.

Our theme this year is
"A Blue Christmas"

My sister Annie decorated
  her tree in shades of blue.

 I'm setting up a tablescape
with her blue willow dishes.




Annie is a collector of cobolt blue glass.


also Blue Willow dishes.




The placemats I made by photographing
 Christmas songs music sheet and 
covering them in plastic.




A new platter, a gift from her daughter, Linda.


I love these bottle lights




I mixed some white and gold dishes in.








The white tree Annie made from coffee filters.











Vintage monogramed silverware




In the blue hour.





















Darkness comes early





Previous blog posts,
click on title to view

Annie's Christmas tree, A Blue Christmas




My previous blog on Star-Crossed Lovers
The story of Blue Willow.





Thanks for your visit xo
Merry Christmas!
💙💙💙




15 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see your beautiful blue Christmas, it all looks amazing. The table mats are inspirational, I love the sheet music idea. Stunning settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cobalt blue is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fresh and vintage, too. Loving the blue and white...and the music mats are a great idea. Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think blue and white makes for a lovely holiday theme. It's very fresh and wintry. I love the tree, of course and the music placemats are wonderful. That table is really lovely.

    Merry Christmas, Thelma. Yes, no gatherings here, either, at least for us. We plan to outlive this virus and be around for the vaccine! So, it will be quiet -- but still lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table styling:-)) We also have no gathering policy in Poland so this Christmas will be different but as beautiful as the previous ones:-)
    Merry Christmas:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. No place like home!And yours is stunning and inspiring! I can't get tiring of seeing your Christmas decoration...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful setting the blue makes! I love the blue hour photo! Those placemats are a wonderful touch to the table and they look so nice with all the blue wares. Thank you for sharing and joining my party the past few weeks. I wish you and your sister a beautiful and healthy Christmas season! Take care of each other and God bless you! Christmas blessings and hugs...Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a huge fan of Blue Willow so I'm loving how you incorporated them in your Blue Christmas theme. Elvis would approve!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tablescape and theme. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh...I am a huge fan of blue and love your blue Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blue and white is such a great combination. Your blue dishes are beautiful. What a great idea to make placemats from music. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I lost my previous comment. I do love blue and white - it's my favourite combination. Your blue dishes are so pretty, and what a great idea to use music to create placemats. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post. Merry Christmas! Love your Blue Willow. Visiting from No Place like Home.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Blue and white is my fav combo and this is magnificent !
    Beautiful blue and white tablescape and decorations.
    Blue Willow is a beautiful pattern for all year round.
    Merry Xmas and many blessings,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the blue and white dishes, and also the cobalt blue glass collection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.