Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines In The Mail

....✿*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿....
........✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿......


e
Valentines Day is just around the corner
I am sharing Valentine Crafts
and Valentine Cards I made
 to send to my Grandkids
These are simple paper Valentines,
easy and fast to make


All trimming from the Dollarstore
I used music sheets, cut hearts out, glued them to paper doilies.
Outlined the hearts with pearls.


Hanging in the Window, filters the light.





MY FAVORITE
ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ
**********************************************
I have 4 Grandkids, Jacob, Louis, Mathieu and Sabrina.
I made Valentine Cards to mail to them. Jacob and Louis live at the other end of Canada, in Vancouver and Sabrina and Mathieu live 12 hrs. away.
Kids love going to the mail box and getting mail.


~~Childhood memories lasts a life time~~

I photocopied Music Notes on thick paper
ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ~ℒℴνℯ
Jacob  is my youngest Grandson.
He will be 5 in April.
 
Sabrina is the eldest,  10 yrs. old
Louis is 7 yrs. old

 Mathieu is 8 yrs. old

*****************************************************************************************
Happy Valentines Day
___________________
"Memories of our lives,

 of our works, and our deeds 

will continue on in others"

~Rosa Parks~


¯`✻´¯) Thanks for visiting my blog.............................
...;¸.*✻ღϠ₡ღ¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ.¸.✻´´¯`✻.¸¸.Ϡ₡ღ.....



all pics are my sole original property.