Wednesday, March 4, 2015

50 Shades of Green


Welcome Spring!
*Milder temperatures*
This year, 2015, we have experienced the
 worst Winter weather since 1889 in Quebec.
Extreme cold and persistent winds along 
with heavy snow falls.
The snow is melting, disappearing.
I am anxious to see green
All the different shades of green in the fields,
 forests and on the farms, God's Creations.
Hence...  this post 
50 Shades of Green...








 Vintage Green Glass


Lots of different shades of Green
 
 Vases

Small Vases
Large Vases

Glasses
Green is my favorite colour!!





 
Flower ~ Pen Holder


Bug Catcher in the middle

Vintage Serving Bowls

Chip n'Dip from the 1970's.
Federal Glass Norse Limelight

Wine Jugs

















° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit




1 comment:

  1. I think you and my daughter Amy would get along quite well in the green department, Thel! Amy loves green anything and I don't think she has any green glassware... Hmm... Might have to start a mini collection for her! Lovely glassware!!!

    Happy spring to you,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.