Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Halloween Tea

I had these black china tea cups
 for many years and
 decided to do a 
Halloween Tea 
with them this year.




~I am using a homemade crochet runner and 
a vintage tablecloth~




Cream and Sugar - Royal Winton~Black Beauty
(oops..there's lumps in the sugar.)
The bowl is vintage also.
A gift from my sister Joyce.




~King Cole Tea~
made in New Brunswick, Canada
since 1867.






The tea cups:
1st. one back row: Made in Japan

The rest are all made in England.
2nd. one - Royal Albert
Front row:
Adderley
Anysley-4825
Royal Albert



Poppies in the tablecloth








The teapot  ~Sadler-England~



tea infusers



















I will be serving "Apple Crisp"
you will find the recipe is here



Dried Hydrangeas 







Have a Happy Halloween 💕

thanks for your visit xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.