Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Vintage Gotheborg Dishes

I had these old dishes for many years
 and used them to decorate 
my cabinet for Autumn this year.
Made in Japan by Gotheborg Co.,
in the early 50's.
Their colors blend nicely
 with Fall decorating.

Pitcher

Goblets

Salt and Pepper


Hen on cake plate
(not Gotheborg)


Large and small pitcher


These dishes were made in Japan
By "Gotheborg" early 50's

(marking on the bottom of the dishes)
 

Pitcher

Tea Pot
The tea pot has the same colors as the other dishes,
but not of the same set. The cover is missing.
I replaced it with a brown one.




thanks for your visit xo

all pics are my sole original property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.