Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Cupid Centerpiece

I made a Valentine's Centerpiece 
 "Cupids in Mason Jars"

Did you know that Cupid is the son
 of the love goddess Venus and the
 war god Mars..?







I made 2 Red and 1 Pink Cupid.
I cut them from thick glittered paper
Glitter paper is available at Michael's store.



















The tops are decorated with pearls and glitz from the Dollarstore.


Feathers and pearls in the jars.









Happy St. Valentines Day
Hope your day is happy and filled with love.
thanks for visiting my blog


all pics are my sole original property


To view my Valentine Tablescape click here

Thanks for your visit xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.