Thursday, October 26, 2017

An Autumn Tea

We are nearing the end of October.
I am setting my table for an Autumn Tea.


I am using brown transferware dishes.
I don't own a complete set,
Pieces of different sets.
An assortment.


DavidsTea
A Canadian Tea
Pumpkin Chai


Cream and Sugar
Ridgway since 1792
Country Days


The teapot is
Romantic England
J & G Meakin
England




Tea Biscuits and Pumpkin Jam.
My recipe for Pumpkin Orange Jam is here.

An Assortment of teacups


A vintage lace tablecloth.


 The plates
********
Gold Fruit - Japan

English Ironstone

Romantic England
JandG Meakin

Swan Inn
J. Broadhurst & Sons Since 1847
England

The Wind Mill
Japan

Vintage pumpkins  









Thanks for your visit xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.