Tuesday, October 10, 2017

My Thanksgiving Table


This past weekend was
Thanksgiving weekend in Canada.
Time to give thanks for all we have.
Family gatherings,
turkey dinner and
pumpkin pie.

I'm sharing my Thanksgiving table.



 Royal Heritage Dinnerware.

flatware from Walmart 


turkeys!



I used this creamer as a gravy boat


A tea light in the amber hen

Sadler tea pot

 Vintage turkey salt and pepper

 Cranberry sauce in the white turkey bowl

 Luminarc french amber glasses

Turkey napkin holders
Paper napkins

We had a turkey dinner,
pumpkin and key lime pie for dessert..
Also we've been having beautiful Fall weather.
We have a lot to be thankful for.


Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends.
Thanks for your visit xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.