Monday, February 12, 2018

Whimsical Valentine Cones


I got crafty and made these Valentine cones,
something I always wanted to make.
They hold treats or can be used to decorate.
I made mine as decorations.




I used some scrap fabrics and trimmings

The pattern.
I made them with scrapbooking paper.

~1~
 This one I used a paisley pattern
and decorated it with a vintage hanky
and velvet flowers.



Pretty flowers

 ~2~ 
Victorian Style.
With a toile pattern paper
vintage black lace
and an old pendant.







~3~
 This one is traditional Valentine.
filled with valentine hearts,
decorated with an old brooch and lace.








Nice to hang on a mantle.

Happy Valentine Days
and thanks for your visit xox
....✿*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿....
........✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿......
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.