Thursday, March 8, 2018

An Irish Tea

 St. Patrick's Day is around the corner, 
I set my table for tea in
a green theme.
We're anxious to see some green outside
after a long snowy Winter.


I'm serving, 
Shamrock Shortbread Cookies,
St. Patrick's Cookie Bark
and Oreo Mint Cookies.












I added some green glass to decorate the table 























The cup below is Royal Windsor 


My sister Annie painted a Blarney Stone/Rock
Some Irish badges below.





For the recipes I used,  click on the name. 


Also check out my (2015) blog on



Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

.
Thanks for visiting my blog xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.