Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Pickle Tradition


A Family Fun Tradition 

A Glass Pickle is hidden on a Decorated Christmas Tree.

On Christmas Morning the person who finds it 
receives an extra gift,
and good fortune for the following year.
I spent Christmas with my daughter's
family and my grandkids carried out this tradition


 Mathieu Hunting for the Pickle


Sabrina Searched  Also

 Mathieu Found it.
The tuque on his head was the prize he got

THE PICKLE TREE
I took this pic at Disney World Florida -  German Store
Glass Pickles are Sold There Also



★*˚°。°*。°*。★ 。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
° * _██_*˚°。°/ღ ..*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
´• ̮•)*. 。*/♫.♫..*˛.* ˛ _Π_____*˚°。*。°**˚°。°*。*
 ( . • .) ˛° . /• '♫ '•...˛*./_______/~..*˚°。°*。
°*★*˚°**

.*  (.. '•'..) *˛ ╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*★*˚°
thanks for visiting my blog xo.

Merry Christmas Everyone!