Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year


To my Family and Friends, 
I am happy to have met new Blogging Friends,
sharing interests, photos, creativity 
and stories from around the globe.
 I am looking forward
 to the New Year in Blogging
May your New Year be one of Peace, Joy, Good Health, 
 Happiness and Prosperity 



Pic taken in Longueuil, Quebec, Canada 
I am visiting my daughter
Suzanne and family
for the Holidays

                                    


Suzanne made  Kale Chips
A Great Snack for New Years Eve and

 Fig Brie Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres
Baked in this Brie dish
A nice Appetizer
Fig Brie Cheese

I made Cinnamon Rolls

A little Spirits
All the recipes are on my cooking blog at:
http://thelmaday.blogspot.com/








*******
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth
The peace that was meant to be.
With God as our Father
Brothers all are we.
Let me walk with my brother
In perfect harmony.


★*˚°。°*。°*。★ 。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
° * _██_*˚°。°/ღ ..*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★*˚°。°*。°*★
´• ̮•)*. 。*/♫.♫..*˛.* ˛ _Π_____*˚°。*。°**˚°。°*。*
 ( . • .) ˛° . /• '♫ '•...˛*./_______/~..*˚°。°*。
°*★*˚°**
.*  (.. '•'..) *˛ ╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田|門|╬╬╬╬╬*˚°。°*★*˚°

Have a Good Year
all pics are my sole original property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.