Thursday, July 19, 2018

Summer Flowers

We're the middle of July.
Summer is passing too fast.
We're having hot Summer weather.
It's very dry here. 
We could use more rain.
Despite a lack of water, 
we're enjoying beautiful flowers.



Lupins put on a good show this year.


Lupins in the ditch.


Shieldleaf ever so amazing

Little Forget-Me-Nots.... wandering thoughout the garden.

A red bleeding heart.... new plant from last year.

Chestnut tree, first year in blossom. 

Birdhouses, housed bluejay families.

Lilacs in the sunlight.


Lilacs and Lupins in the ditch.
For more, check out my blog on Lilacs and Lupins.

~ Bachelor Buttons .... so whimsical ~

~ Lily of The Valley ~
My flower.
The birth flower for May.

~ Iris ~

~ Siberian Irises ~




I transplanted some hostas in a row in my Woodland Garden

~ Columbine ~

~ A Nautical Corner ~
Check out my blog on Painted Buoys.


Poppies ready to blossom

~Oriental Poppies~

~ Jacob's Ladder ~
I planted this plant 8 yrs. ago,
when my Grandson Jacob was born.

~Snow In Summer~


Thanks for your visit xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.