Tuesday, July 24, 2018

After The Rain

We had rain today.
A much needed rain.
It's been very dry here.
The grass has turned brown.

This evening I went outside with 
my camera, and took some pics.
I love the sweet smell after a rain.




Orange Day Lilies




Welcome to the Jungle.


SeaBiscuit

Is he earning his keep,
scaring away the deer?




Pansies


Nasturtiums








I have a large variety of Nasturtium 
colours this year.
I've never seen this one before. 






Aphids are eating the
 nasturtiums flowers,
on one plant.
I sprayed with dish detergent and water,
hoping to get rid of the problem.





Another new colour.





The backyard.
I have deer coming to eat the apples
and new growth on the trees.
I put a flashing light in the birdcage hanging.
Maybe this will stop them?
Or slow them down?
Probably not......


This pretty Poppy is from seeds, 
 from the Royal Canadian Legion.
 I planted them a few years ago, and 
each year I have a few flowers that return.


Astilbe


Egyptian Star





Ferns. 
A good year for ferns.


Goat's Beard






Heliopsis
Loraine Sunshine





Daylily


Camomile


Daisies








Red Lilies


God's Beautiful Creations!


How I rescued SeaBiscuit, 
click here, for the complete story.

Thanks for your visit xo






SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.