Thursday, January 31, 2019

Valentine Decorations

We are experiencing a very cold
 and snowy winter this year.
Welcome February.
It's nice to have more daylight hours
and longer days, with more
sunshine....we hope...

It's a good time to stay in and do some crafts.
I decorated a little 2ft. white tree,
to add some colour to this gloomy time of year.





A little Angel at the top.




I have two vintage mercury glass birds,
from my Christmas decorations.






At the bottom, I put some fabric hearts and a teddybear.

My sister, Annie and I, 
 decorated some plain chocolate boxes,
giving them a makeover.


 Annie did this one.
surrounded with buttons,
glitter paper and pearls.
The felt white and red roses, she made also.




Music sheet glued on with hodgepodge and
trimmed with ribbon and fake diamonds.


Vintage cranberry glass
so pretty for a Valentines table.




A Valentine Banner.
 Annie made.



Happy Valentines Day

Thanks for your visit xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.