Friday, August 21, 2015

A Lily Garden

 The Lily is a perennial plant,
  one of the most-varied group of flowers.
I have a few varieties.
I am sharing my little garden.
which grew very well this year.
Tiger Lily- a heirloom plant.
This one comes from my Grandmother 






**********************************************
Orange Day Lilies
~ Don't tell the neighbours ~




**************************************************************
Red Day Lilies




Aren't they gorgeous!



****************************************************************
Peach Lily
After the rain







*******************************************************************

Lemon scented Yellow Lilies




**********************************************************************
Red Lilies





This Year
Last Year

Last year, I made a flower bed for My Lily Garden, to view my  "Maintenance Free Flower Bed" blog  click here.

All pics are my sole original property...


thanks for your visit xo