Monday, December 2, 2019

A Birch Christmas Tree

I made some seaglass ornaments recently.

If you missed my previous blog, 
on making these ornaments, 
 click  Seaglass Ornaments.


To display them, I decorated a birch tree.





Not an easy tree to photograph.




Some closeups



The Star





Below...
Trees, an angel, and "L.O.V.E"
in seaglass language.













My sister Annie and I,
painted some scenes on 
the left over wood slices.














Annie's Creations
"Owls"
The first one, both owls are 2 beach stones painted
and glued on the wood.








Beneath the tree.
I used a brown gingham curtain
 for a tree skirt, and added some pinecones.


















 Annie also made 7 seaglass angels for the tree. 









It fits snuggly in a corner.




To view my previous blog,
 on the seaglass ornaments,
click here.





I hope you are enjoying this Christmas Season.
The most wonderful time of the year.

Thanks for your visit xo...





11 comments:

  1. Your tree looks lovely with the sea glass ornaments. I also love the pine cones! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thelma, that is one of the prettiest trees ever! The ornaments are just beautiful, each and every one. I can imagine they took some time to make. Well done, you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those are beautiful! And such a gorgeous tree too. I have never even heard of sea glass. Guess I better check out that other post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty that tree is, Thelma! You and Annie did such a good job on the ornaments. Even the bottom of the tree looks so nice. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you trimmed your birch tree. The sea glass ornaments are so pretty and I love the look of pinecones. I brought in branches a couple of times over the years and made trees with birds and birdhouses on them. I always enjoyed doing things like that too. You and your sister are very crafty. Thanks for sharing with us, Thelma, and Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful tree! I love how you have used brown gingham for the tree skirt and how you placed pine cones at the base. It all looks lovely, and even though it may have been difficult to photograph, I think you got some very nice photos indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great, Thelma! The charming wood slice ornaments made me smile.

    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Thelma. Your sea glass ornies are just beautiful. Love all the little angels and they all look so pretty hanging off the birch limb, they really shine. Thanks for your visit to me and all your kind words. I appreciate so much all visits from everyone but especially at Christmas as I try to put my heart and soul into all that I show.. It is my time of year..Happy Tuesday..xxoJudy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seaglass is a wonderful idea! I was at a school winter fair the other day and there was a lady there who had a whole stall of wonderful stuff she had made, many household decorative items, knitwear, stitched items, and jams and chutneys and baked goods as well. I was impressed that someone could do so much and that's how I feel about you when I see the great food you do on your other blog too. That tree is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting at Funtastic Friday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the painted wood slices

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.