Saturday, October 10, 2015

Harvest Hats

I made these three hats to
 decorate my doors in Autumn, 
 many year ago, in the 80's or 90's.
Decorating hats was popular back then.
Almost every year, since then;
they hang on my doors.
 This straw hat I left natural,
 glued maple leaves around and
 made a bow out of paper twist ribbon.
This ribbon used to be orange
it has faded to nearly pink.









*********************************************************************************

This hat I sprayed with orange paint;
 glued sunflowers, leaves and 
made a bow with natural raffia. 









*********************************************************************************
A lot of different plastic 
pumpkins, gourds and nuts, etc. 
on this smaller hat.











Have you ever decorated hats?
This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
Let's give thanks for all we have..
and thanks for your visit. xo

all pics are my sole original property


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.