Thursday, November 6, 2014

Ready for Winter

A beautiful Fall day here today.
 I spent most of it outside, preparing for Winter.
A heavy snow fall in the forecast for tomorrow.
Decorated with Cedars, Rowan Berries and Barberries

Colorful - Perennial Geranium

Flower beds covered over with Burlap
The 2 red shrubs in the back are Barberry



Bushes protected from heavy snow
(Last Spring)....I didn't cover my shrubs last winter.
However, they did recover.
.I use pickets in the ground to
 anchor the netting around the shrubs
Available at the Dollarstore
The strong winds will lift the netting of and blow it away.

I will leave these solar light there this winter. They help anchored my Burlap.



All Done
Blackbirds


In search of my mother's garden, 
      I found my own.              
  "✿<<´¯`•~~Alice Walker~•´¯`>>✿"



  1. Alice Walker is an American author and activist.
  2.  She wrote the critically acclaimed novel The Color Purple
  3.  for which she won the National Book Award and the
  4.  Pulitzer Prize for Fiction. Wikipedia


° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit


all pic are my sole original property

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done Thelma all ready for winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie, Glad I did it when I did. We had a snow storm the day after.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.