Thursday, December 8, 2016

Angel Wings

I made this Christmas craft to 
decorate my Christmas tree this year.
I am decorating my Christmas 
tree in shades of pink.

My youngest sister, Judith
 passed away on Oct 19th. from cancer.
Since she is not with us this Christmas,
 I thought this would be a way to honour
 her and think of her at Christmas time.

Made some with music note paper,
added some glitter and a bow.

Angel Wings in a row
I made some in silver glitter paper also
with a tassel glued on 

3 different types ~ 14 in all

My sister Ann made these" breast cancer awareness" 
ribbons to hang on the tree 









Hanging as a garland ~ in the "blue hour"

On the tree.


Supplies available at the Dollarstore.
glitter paper and music sheets


Judith Day ~1952-2016
"Safe in the arms of Jesus"


Psalm 55:6 I said, "Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest.

Wishing you all a Blessed Holiday Season,
filled with Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.
Thanks for your visit.. xo


To view my blog on my 
"Christmas Tree In Shades of Pink" click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.