Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Tree In Shades Of Pink

This year I decorated my Christmas
 tree in shades of pink.
Most baubles and ornaments 
are vintage that I have 
collected over the years.
I dedicate this tree to my sister Judith
who passed away last month from cancer.



I I put 
 I've had this tree for 10 yrs.
It is not a pre-lit tree and very messy.
I put some  pink, yellow and white lights that I had on hand, 
along with quilt batting to hide the dark wires. 
Thanks to my sister Annie who helped me decorate this tree.
Vintage Baubles
I store them in an old hat box.


~The Angel~


some closeups

~JOY~


The glitter birds are the only new thing 
I bought this year, from the dollarstore.


"SNOW"
 We have plenty of snow here in Eastern Canada
The "Angel Wings" below, a paper craft. 
A previous blog post.
I made in honour of my dear sister Judith.
Who is now an angel in Heaven.
To view how they are made, click here.


"HOPE' - We must have hope.



Below is a " breast cancer awareness ribbon" 
made by my sister Annie.



At night ~ from outside




~Beneath The Tree~






My Sister Annie and I.

Wishing you all a Blessed Holiday Season,
filled with Love, Hope, Joy and Peace.

Thanks for your visit xo

All pics are my sole original property.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.