Monday, January 29, 2018

Beach Art





While walking on the beach
one Summer's day,
We came upon these beautiful
painted driftwoods.

Such an unusual colourful surprise.
A delightful work of art.


The paint used is waterbased.
Eventually after high~tides,
It's washed away.



Amazing!


Expression Libre ~Free Expression


Such imagination!





A talented artist.
I love how this face is created.
Such beauty



~L'Effet Mer ~ The Effects Of The Sea~




~Soleil de Mer ~The Seas's Sun ~


My Favorite

Driftwood Talent




One never knows 
what we'll find on the beach.




I hope to come upon more of this beautiful artwork.




Bonaventure Beach

There are 4 faces in this pic. Can you spot them?












Washed away, with tides and time....



Thanks for your visit xo


For other beach discovery last year, click here and here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.