Monday, November 26, 2018

Glass Figurines Christmas Tree Ornaments


Christmas is one month away.
Time is passing fast.
I started my decorations with this little flocked tree,
to display glass Christmas ornaments.



I used a collections of Glass Ornaments, 
I collected over the yrs.

This slim tree doesn't take a lot of space.

The vintage garland is mercury glass.




 The tree is sitting on a Victorian popcorn tin,
 which I also use to stores the ornaments in.








 At the bottom,
 I used a ladder with vintage elves. 

Vintage beaded glass garland.




Thanks for your visit xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.