Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Vintage Glass Hens



✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸✿ ✿¸.•*¨`*•..¸
╬═╬╬═=╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═=╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═=╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═╬╬═
Hens on my Windowsill




I remember my Mom having one like this

Old Hens - Candy Dishes

Milk Glass - Avon
- A gift from Carmen-
My friend.
Carmen collects everything.
She has a lot of Hens.

Milk Glass


This Beautiful Hen is missing his nest.
I will search for one at Garage Sales and Flea Markets


This one is off his nest

“A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.” - Samuel Butler





ღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღೋღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღೋღೋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷღೋღೋƸ̵̡

Thanks for visiting


all pics are my sole original property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.