Sunday, November 1, 2015

Autumn Colours

~Autumn~
A colourful season.
Cooler shorter days.
Harvesting is done.
Beautiful sunsets.


The green leave on deciduous trees
turn colours a few weeks in Autumn
before Winter.


I am sharing some colours 
from my garden after we've had frost.





Chestnut tree below

Apple Tree

Ornamental Grasses


Hostas


Ferns below

Ligulaire

Amur Maple Tree - Érable de l'Amour
Peony Bush

Bamboo Leaves-such a pretty colour.
I should dry some....
The Wishing Well ~ make a wish....


High winds blew down part of this ash tree.
We cut it all down because it
was close to the electrical wires.

These large maple trees had become dangerous
 and were cut down.
To see my blog on this process, view here



Sunset over the Baie des Chaleur
We are blessed with spectacular sunsets here in the Fall.
thanks for your visit xo
all pics are my sole original property

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.