Saturday, March 26, 2016

An Easter Tea


An Easter tea table
set with pink chinaware.
Vintage bunnies add
a touch of childhood charm.

It's maple sugar time here in Quebec.
Time to taste all the sweet goodness
 in our maple products.
I am serving maple cupcakes.




Below, Binky is eyeing the cupcakes

A bird nest in a Sadler teacup.
Spring...a time for rebirth.



~Lilly, Binky and Misty~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadler teapot







Bone china teacups below from England.                1. Regency, June Rose,     2 and 3 -Colclough,              4. Lady Eleanor-Queen Anne.





These delicious maple cupcakes contain no sugar
just the sweetness of pure maple syrup.
My recipe you'll find  here.


Lilly is longing to go outside.
Thanks for visiting my blog. xo

All pics are my sole original property.


Have a Blessed Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.