Monday, November 27, 2017

Barn Board Angels

It's that time again, to take out Christmas decorations.
and start decorating for the Christmas season.
I made these angels out of barn boards in the 90's.
I decided to give them a makeover this year with
 new wings, new hearts, 
and some glam and glitter.


Below is one of the angels 
 with the paper twist ribbon for wings.
It has faded with time.


The angel back.
I like the natural wood.





Old Angels with paper wings.




I found this burlap ribbon at the dollarstore.
Which is suitable
for the country theme.




I designed new wings, cut them out and glued 
them on cardboard to make it more stable.




I added a necklace with beads 
and added some glitter to their hair 
and repaired their hearts,
 covering them with the
 burlap ribbon also,
and trimming
with beads.




 Each year during the Christmas season,
I place them in my hallway over the four doors,
to keep watch of who's comings and going.





















Happy decorating.

Thanks for your visit xo

🎄🎄🎄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.