Thursday, June 19, 2014

Edging My Flowerbed

Edging keeps grass out of flower beds,
 makes mowing easier and
 improves the appearance of your property



I used a board to get a straight line;
 a flexible water hose can also be used for curves


Edger

Cut Straight down
Cut all the edge

Lift out the Grass creating a trench
This will  creates an airspace.
The roots of the grass will dry;
 preventing them to grow in your flower bed.

Shake of the excess soil back into the flower bed
Discard the Grass

I use this hand shovel to clean out the groove




All finished. 
I put Cedar Mulch to cut down on weeding.


Edger

This year, I edged around my hayracker



all 
all pics are my sole original property.

Thanks for your visit. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.