Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Carolers


It's the Christmas Season,
and what is Christmas
without carolers.

I am sharing my little homemade wooden ones,
I made in the 1990's when wood crafts were
very popular.




The cats have joined the Carolers




I took the pattern
from a Home and Garden Magazine
in the early 90s.


The male caroler in the middle is carrying a tree.

Three cats.

Rosy cheeks.
 Painted many yrs. ago.




The cats have turned backwards


They are made from a 2" by 2" wooden board.
and where the head is,
I cut a slant in the wood to paint the face.

For the cats, I nailed beads for the feet.

The carolers feet, I cut a piece of wood
and glued it on the front of the body.




It's so joyful to see and hear carolers in the Christmas Season.
In shopping centres or from door to door.
We need more of this tradition,
 which unfortunately,
is fading away.


Merry Christmas to you all.

° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚
˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚
˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門 ღ ღ thanks for your visit xo.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful carolers and cats, So we'll done, Love the song circle of life. Will listen to the song Love your blog 💖

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.