Wednesday, October 3, 2018

An Afternoon Tea In London.

I spent last week in London with my daughter.
It was my first time in England.
We had a great time visiting royal castles,
 palaces and other historic sites around this beautiful city.
I am sharing photos of an afternoon tea 
 we had at the Orangery at Kensington Palace.

Beautiful Royal china.




Delicious Sandwiches, scones, and pastries.














The Palace Gates.
They are opened during visiting hours.
I'll blog our visit later.

Suzanne.
The Orangery Pavillon.


It's nice that the palace grounds, with a beautiful pond,
are open to the public until 10 pm each day.

Our hotel being in walking 
distance from Kensington Palace,
in the evenings, after Supper, 
we'd take our walk to the Palace.

Nice memories.





Our Hotel - Best Western
That's Suzanne inside checking out Google Maps



A week to remember.
Me and my daughter, Suzanne.


For more on my London trip, click here.

Thanks for your visit xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.