Sunday, August 11, 2019

Garden Windchimes

I made these "windchimes"
with garden tools, to scare away
 the blackbirds and other critters
 that are eating my vegetables in the garden. 

An inexpensive DIY, colourful and
 pretty, hanging in the garden.

All the material I bought at the Dollarstore.


I used 4 spoons and 1 fork 




A pail from the Dollarstore


I removed the rope that came with the bucket.

I turned it upside-down and 
attached the cords on the handles.


I used a nylon multi purpose cord.
(polypropylene)
After tying, I burnt the ends with a match,
so it wouldn't unravel. 



I hung the fork in the middle,
surrounded by the spoons.











Colourful and useful in the garden. 


Thanks for your visit xo.

🌹🌸🌷



8 comments:

  1. I adore the wind chimes! So clever, Thelma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome project, well done. Pinned

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute idea making wind chimes from pretty garden tools - love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marie. I had a few around for year and finally put them to use. Have a good weekend.

      Delete
  4. These are the cutest windchimes ever! Found you at the snickerdoodle-create-bake-make-party-299

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sylvia. Glad you liked them. Happy Fall.

      Delete

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.