Sunday, December 9, 2018

A Memory Tree

This year I did a Memory Tree
 with Christmas baubles/balls,
I collected over the years,
mostly from Hallmark,
Disney, Currier & Ives,
 With dates starting
in the 1970s.







A close-up photo of some baubles.



Currier and Ives - from the 1970s.

The Little Drummer Boy ~1976.
The year my son Daniel was born.














I like this one...
The old wooden bridge 1992










1983- A boy and his dog.



Precious Moments. 1992



I added crocheted snowflakes
 and icicles to the tree.


Satin baubles,  covered with a silk sleeve





A newer one ~ 2008





Season's Greetings in 5 languages












~ Disney's Mickey Mouse ~






Homemade with Modge-Podge
 and music sheets.
Popular in the 80-90s














~Merry Christmas Grandma~



~Avon 1979~



1974, my daughter, Suzanne was born.



~Santa~






A Modern Tin one.
2013 - Disney's Frozen.




Merry Christmas!
Thanks for your visit 

💚💗💙






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love all your thoughts and comments.
Unfortunately, all my comments prior to February 2019, have been deleted by Google+ as Google + ceased to exist.